• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

News Flathead fishing seminar

bass or bass?

I'm attending a seminar tomorrow with my fishing partner Danny that's being put on by "Flathead" Ed Wilcoxson, the current Arizona flathead catfish record holder. We were fishing just upstream from him in April the day he caught that fish; 78 pounds 8 ounces. I'm going to video the seminar. Hope to learn something. :D

bass or bass?

I had other things to get done today so didn't have a lot of time for visiting after, but did hand out @ 6 cards and informed recipients about Outdoor-Fishing. One guy, president of ACCA (Arizona catfish Conservation Association) said he had already signed up as a member. :)