• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Fishing Trip

John T.

Gold Member
I was in new york the past few days on a salmon fishing trip and the run is Hot. if your headed to the Point Breeze area check out Johnson cr. and marsh cr. lots of fish in those creeks.

here is one of the guy's that made the trip (Denny)

here is ( Jeff )

and me

here's a few browns we found

J

JoeW

Just fantastic John T! Those Browns are terrific. I remember when they used to stock the Chinooks in Lake Erie! Enough to wear you out in a day, but never grew bigger than 14-16 pounds- that's why they gave up on them here and went with Steelies.

Did you get a chance to bend a fly rod? I almost feel sorry for you if you hooked one of those beasts on a fly rod! Not really. LOL! Great catch- great trip. Best---- JoeW

PaJNS

Executive Administrator/Owner
Glad to see you had a good time JohnT. MAN...those are some really NICE fish. Congrats ! And Thanks for posting and sharing the pictures. I can almost smell the smoke from the smoker now....lol

toadfrog

Gold Member
SMOKED SALMON I'm drooling slobbers on my key board . MMM! MMM! I could eat one of them all by myself. Wish I was there. Have fun Remember me when you chow down.

John T.

Gold Member
Just fantastic John T! Those Browns are terrific. I remember when they used to stock the Chinooks in Lake Erie! Enough to wear you out in a day, but never grew bigger than 14-16 pounds- that's why they gave up on them here and went with Steelies.

Did you get a chance to bend a fly rod? I almost feel sorry for you if you hooked one of those beasts on a fly rod! Not really. LOL! Great catch- great trip. Best---- JoeW
no fish on the fly rod LOL on the first day i broke a 9' berkly tactix salmon rod so i had to brake out the ugly stix back up rod doh
the bait i used was Atlas dancing egg