• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Video Fishing Trip Donation

KayakAngler

I am very much into helping spread the sport and enjoyment of fishing, so whenever possible I donate kayak fishing trips and my original artwork to fundraiser around the area. This link is to the latest donation I made. I offered a smallmouth bass kayak fishing trip for two to a Make A Wish Foundation fundraiser. The couple who had the winning bid in the silent auction had never kayaked before, let alone fished from a kayak. Apparently they had a good time because they stopped by my work the other day and asked if they could give me a call and do it again sometime.