• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Error codes

toadfrog

Gold Member
Tacklemake is receiving an error code and can't get on the site . the code is coming up http:406 . I got no idea but I think the problem is on his end since I'm online . Can one of you computer guru's give an answer . shrug

Tech Admin

The Tech Support Dude...
This issue is in short (without getting too technical) caused by a web browser that does not like what the webserver is sending to it. A very rare error, caused by a rare web browser.

The simplest fix is to have them install a modern browser - Internet Explorer, Firefox, Crome, Opera, Safari. All which are free.

The error would probably happen on multiple sites as well.

If he must use that web browser, please ask him which it is and I will try to debug it.

J

JoeW

406 error...

Just happened to me too. Lasted 15 minutes, then OK. I have Firefox. Best---- JoeW