• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Report Easter WA bass

Went out with the float tubes this weekend and ended up with 7, all 16" to 17". I caught one on a purple Johnson Beetle Spin and the other 6 on a Texas rigged 6" Junebug Zoom lizard. Our group had about 20 in all with the biggest one at 18". It was cloudy, high about 50 degrees.

Attachments

The lake has an official name but isn't on any map I've ever seen. Start with Google Earth, find some water, park at the Fish and Wildlife parking lot closest to it and start hiking. There is a lot of good water that most people don't even know exist. Some lakes take a bit of work to get to but the payoff is usually worth it. We call one of my favorite fall lakes "2 mile hole". I'll give you 3 guesses of how it got it's name!