• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Corbins first big brown on the fly.

bowmike

WE got the ok from momma that we could go fishing last night. We caught a few but this big brown hit a Lively Legz hares ear. We had a lot of fun. He is actually roll casting a bit on his own and we caught a trout on one of his casts. ONce he gets casting down, we will work on him setting the hook, but that is a ways off. Going to get him a smaller more manageable rod as well.
I love taking him fishing.

bass or bass?

That's really cool. I use a 5 weight for a lot of my sunfish fishing and a 7 weight for most of my bass fishing. Don't have trout fishing here in the desert.