• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Columbia River, Lake Roosevelt Fishing Report 5/15/10

RAK

Freshwater Angler
Time: 5 AM-8 PM
Color: White, Brown, Black, Blue
Date: 5/15/10
Bait: Worm
Species: Walleye, Small Mouth Bass
Tackle: 3" Grubs
Method: Jigging from boat
Method 2:
Weather: Hot
Water Temp: Warm
Speed: Really Slow

Saturday I went for walleye again. Got up early and was on the water at 5 AM. Most fishermen were on the main channel by the island that is sticking out by the bridge. I got a couple Walleye with a blue grub. Then at 8 AM the walleye sopped biting. I tried till 12 and had no luck on the main channel so I headed for for the Kettle River area. The walleye are coming out of the Kettle from their spawn . I hooked a total of seven walleye. I got one walleye that is 19" and another that is 18". I also got a couple of small mouth; 15" being the longest.

Good Luck,

RAK

RAK

Freshwater Angler
The best walleye fishing is when they are aggressive. They were nibbling this time. When aggressive they attack your bait.