• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Catch & Release Bait Casting From Shore!

Releasing Undersized to Inedible Fish Species!

I tend to release almost all my catches unless a friend asks me to save them some fish. Live or dead bait casting from shore we refer to as "Dunking". My favorite dead baits are cut thick ika "squid" & fresh frozen shrimp that i salt before freezing. My most successful live bait is crab & blennies. I now only use Okuma brand rods & reels. Hooks are commonly circle hooks by Mustad & my braid/monofilament/fluorocarbon fishing lines are from Soft Steel.

Right now i'm not fishing due to the ongoing Pandemic going on. Also my dad's funeral is next week & the family is only allowed to have 10 members only at his procession. So i'm stuck at home throwing together some previously published & unpublished video segments to create this presentation. I hope you'll like it. Please stay safe everyone and God Bless.