• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Bio Shad Wake Bait Lure!

Fish Labs NEWEST Release For 2021!
Bio-Baits come in 4 different colors of Shad, Sexy Shad, Golden Shiner & Chartreuse. Available in 6" at 2-3/4oz or 4" at 3/4oz. These are fresh/salt water surface lures. Double hooked rigged with a nose split ring. The double joined pinned connection gives the swaying motion & joint strength.

The Shad lure i'm using mimics in part the Yellow Goatfish. A popular fish used for live baiting. I was going to another location but the pouring rain made me change my mind. Varying speeds to high/low rod placements & the occasional tugs imparts different surface reactions.

Attachments