• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

bass carp flies

solitario lupo

TROUT SEEKER
Looking to do a little more fly fishing. Got a fly rod that just collects dust all summer looking to get into more of the summer fish. What flies do u guys use for bass and carp fishing.

bass or bass?

I love the Puglisi Pinfish fly for bass as well as white rabbit fur streamers. The Pinfish is a dead ringer for a small bluegill and any white streamer represents a shad well. Small yellow to orange to brown colorstreamers or crayfish flies work well for carp. They like bright colors. My two cents

solitario lupo

TROUT SEEKER
Will have to tie some up. Was trying an e.p. mullet that had tied up for salt. had a couple looks but no hits. also tied up a dragon fly pattern thinking it should work for both. My crayfish patterns are a little small, for trout but work great. thinking of just sizing them up.