• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Report Bartlett Lake 12-5/6-14

bass or bass?

We hit the lake @ 8:00 AM. Could not catch any bait at all. Did manage 3 small largemouth bass. Early Saturday morning I caught a 1.96 pound channel cat. Then at 8:00 Saturday morning I caught a 2.98 pound channel cat. Since I'm licensed by AZ G&F to tag catfish (there are 30 of us licensed to do so), I tagged that little guy and released him. Not a very productive trip but still a fun time on the water none the less. :D