• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Badger Lake WA 8/1/10 LARGEMOUTH BASS REPORT

RAK

Freshwater Angler
Date: 8/1/10
Bait: Worm
Species: LM Bass
Tackle: Crappie Jig/spinners
Color: Chartreuse, green, Yellow, red
Method: casting
Method 2:
Weather: Hot
Water Temp: 73 F
Speed:
Depth: shallow FT

Headed out to Badger with three buddy's for Largemouth action and the trip went good. From 1:00 to 7:00 we landed 39 Largemouth. We caught Bass all over the lake, but most were under docks, sunken logs, and rock ledge cliffs. Eight were small, ranging from 6" to 14?. The other 32 were better fish. The largest Bass was 4.5 lb. I saw many Extra Large Bass roaming weed beds in 2-5 ft of water. Most fish were caught on crappie spinners that I made. We used Light Rubber triple tail grubs that went on the spinner. Yellow, green, chartreuse, red all worked. Took our limit, released the rest and went home. I tell you the fish in badger are clean and delicious. The lake itself is clean and deep. Sometime I hook cutthroat and rainbows in the lake.

Good Luck,
RAK

Last edited: