• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Back again...

It's been a while since I last posted. All is well health wise. I was able to get quite a bit of practice with the fly equipment last year. I have a friend with a small pond that is stocked with little bass and crappie. A lot of fun catching the little ones.

Spent the winter also practicing tying flies. Tied one last August that looks like a yellow dun that caught 8 bluegill in twenty minutes at one the local lakes.

I'm looking forward to getting out even more this year!

solitario lupo

TROUT SEEKER
Now its time to go after the bigger 1s haha. If your looking for an all around fly, tie yourself up some clousers. Get into some carp you will have a blast, use some black or brown wooly buggers. Ive been tying up flies for a couple years now so if you need anything just shoot.