• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Aransas Pass update 12- 7-13

captmike

It's cold here, upper 30's, but will be back into the 50-60's next day or so.
The red fish and black drum bite has been good and will be all winter for us. Get tired of the cold come down and let' s go fishing.
www.afishingfantasy.com check out the blog for update reports and sign up for the newsletter to keep you up to date on what is going on and coming up.
Thanks,
Capt. Mike and Shelly

Attachments

dugger

Bronze Member
Grew up in Ingleside and my hero who made me the fish fanatic I am was my uncle Johnny Howell and I I got a cousin or two down there Lonnie Howell being one of them he had a tackle shop just before the bridge to Port Aransas !love fishing that area so your tempting me bad,thanks for sharing!