• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Another Hit & Miss!? May Have To Take Up Golf!

Another Frustrating Day Trying To Relax:(

Some days are good, other days can be frustrating. I was getting hits all day, large & small strikes on all rigs with live & dead bait.But noting solid until i used my last live bait. For 3sec that was a huge strike but it cut through my fluorocarbon leader. I had no time to activate my action cam in 3sec. Obviously a large Cuda caused the rod to double down & peel line the way it did while slicing through 130lb leader. But it's all good. Still was a relaxing day playing with my Spydro underwater camera & using my Okuma fishing rigs.

Attachments