• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Report ACCA Spring Catfish Tournament

bass or bass?

Our spring Catfish Tournament was held in conjunction with Arizona's largest bass tournament, Bill Luke Bass Days. I saw a lot of largemouth and striped bass being weighed in in their respective classes, but the catfish were uncooperative :mad:. Only 5 catfish crossed the scales :eek: and catching bait was nearly impossible:mad:. The 5 catfish weighed in at 12 pounds, 7 pounds 3 ounces, 7 pounds 2 ounces for the flatheads and 2 pounds, and a tiny 11 ounces for the channels. Very tiny fish :eek:. I was not able to catch a thing :(. I think we'll hold our spring event separately from now on at Bartlett Lake where the results will be quite better. My two cents