• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

News A.c.c.a.

bass or bass?

As of last week, I am now on the governing board of my fishing club, A.C.C.A. The letters stand for Arizona Catfish Conservation Association. We are working with Arizona Game and Fish to reduce the bag limit of catfish from 25 per day to 10 in order to conserve the species. We also will soon be working with Az G & F in a fish tagging program to evaluate the catfish population and document size, weight, location tagged, etc. We also hold a tournament in May called the Flat Cat Classic. It is primarily a flathead event but also has a largest channel cat category. The top 3 weighing flatheads win prize money. This year's top winner was 49 pounds. I'm pretty sure I hooked one that would have topped it but my 50 pound mono leader broke @ 45 seconds into the tussle!!
I'll post more about A.C.C.A. as we progress in our conservation programs and social events.
Happy Fishing! <><

Fish2DMax

Jerry A
Way to go! Without concerned and knowledgeable input the Arizona Game and Fish, or any State or local agency for that matter, cannot be truly effective. Kudo's for taking the time, stepping up and making the world a better place for us all B or B.