• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

Alert! 2nd Annual OF BASS Fantasy Fishing League

PaJNS

Executive Administrator/Owner
Its time to signup for the OF BASS Fantasy Fishing League. Post your name here and I will PM you the League name and password to join. There will be a weekly winner like last year and more on the Prizes will be posted soon. PLUS you are eligible for all prizes that BASS has to offer also. If you pick the top anglers in the Classic, you could win! The overall best Fantasy Fishing player from the Classic wins a $2,500 Bass Pro Shops gift card! You have till Feb. 20th to signup. This is for Members of Outdoor-Fishing ONLY !!

barresi

Moderator & Outdoor-Fishing Salt Pro Staffer
Gotta be in it to win it...I'm in!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

retiredcop

Just need to know how to sign-up. Last year was great since I know very little about bass fishing pro's. I thought I did pretty good.

barresi

Moderator & Outdoor-Fishing Salt Pro Staffer
If anyone needs help signing up or creating a fantasy fishing account, go to www.bassmaster.com or pm one of the mods here. BorB...pm me when you get a chance, I'll try to help you out with your email issue.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

opsman

I see Bass Masters changed their prize structure. They no longer award fishing jerseys to the top nine finishers each week :eek: Really wanted one of those jerseys!

PaJNS

Executive Administrator/Owner
OK got 6 members signup. What are YOU waiting for? Join the Fun and maybe win some Tackle too.

retiredcop

Those of you that have not signed up don't know what you are missing. I enjoyed seeing how well everyone did with there picks. If you missed out last year nows your chance. Good luck everyone.

afeef745

New to fishing.
This took some time last year. Not sure if I ll have time this year for this. Been pretty busy. Whats the deadline to sign-up anyways?