• Welcome to Outdoor-Fishing, the ultimate fishing community forum.

Here you can join other anglers by participating in public discussions, uploading your photos, buying and selling in the classifieds, participating in Free Contests and Free Giveaways, A Young Anglers forum for Anglers under the Age of 16 and much, much more! 

Register today for FREE and join the online angler community! If you're not registered, you will not be able to see the rest of our exclusive content! It's easy and it only takes a minute!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Outdoor-Fishing Staff.

News 2014 EO and OF Member meet date.

PaJNS

Executive Administrator/Owner
The dates for the Second annual EO & OF Member meet will be June 5-8, 2014. Mark your calendars.

PaJNS

ALL Active Members are Welcome. Spread the word....Mark Your Calendars......It will be here before you know it !!!

W

Walleyejustin

ALL Active Members are Welcome. Spread the word....Mark Your Calendars......It will be here before you know it !!!
what qualifies as active member? I have been working tons this summer and haven't been around posting or fishing much but just figured I would askshrug

PaJNS

Active means active.....contribute as much as your schedule allows. There is more to O-F than giveaways and contests. A lot of excellent information is shared on the site. And should continue to be shared here.

W

Walleyejustin

Active means active.....contribute as much as your schedule allows. There is more to O-F than giveaways and contests. A lot of excellent information is shared on the site. And should continue to be shared here.
Sorry, I just wondered if it meant a certain post count or length of time one has been a member. I stick around here for the tips and info, there's a lot of good folk I learned a lot from, and some I have met and developed friendships with. The giveaways are nice but not the reason I stick around obviously as I don't necessarily enter all of them (although they are appreciated).

fanofthereds

Justin,

You're fine. I think Pa just wants to be sure everyone's getting more outta O-F than just the giveaways. Those of us(including you) that really use the site for tips, tricks and building friendships are the ones that really make this site tick!

PaJNS

The date is set but many things are still in the planning stage and information will be posted as it becomes available.

barresi

Moderator & Outdoor-Fishing Salt Pro Staffer
If the fish gods allow it...I will be attending...Besides I can't let the freshwater folks have all the fun! :D

PaJNS

Just a heads up. Now that the New Calendar will be going up make sure to mark these dates on the New One.......June 5-8, 2014. Mark your calendars.