Go Back   Outdoor-Fishing Forums Freshwater Fishing Freshwater Fishing Reports Kansas
Notices

Kansas Freshwater Fishing Reports for the state of Kansas.

Old 07-21-2012   #1
PaJNS
Executive Administrator/Owner

Thanked 1,623 Times in 872 Posts
Default Member's Registry Kansas

Post your name here if you live in Kansas. You could also post the Lakes, Rivers and Streams you Fish.

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and....HE WILL STEAL YOUR FAVORITE SPOT."

"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why, I dream of things that never were and ask why not"---RFK

Outdoor-Fishing THE Place To Talk Fishing and a Great Place To Be. Spread the Word!!
Spread the WORD!!

Find more about Weather in Butler, PA
Click for weather forecast
PaJNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012   #2
tholmes
fish magnet

OK, I'll be first!

My name is Tom Holmes, I live in Great Bend, Kansas and fish mostly a couple of Community lakes (Stone Lake and Veteran's Park lake), and occasionally make a trip to Wilson Reservoir, Kanopolis Reservoir, Clark County State lake and a few others. I'm primarily a bass fisherman, both largemouth and smallmouth, but I also enjoy fishing for stripers, wipers, walleye and panfish such as crappie and bluegill.

Tom
Old 08-29-2012   #3
alk402

Smile Ark City

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaJNS View Post
Post your name here if you live in Kansas. You could also post the Lakes, Rivers and Streams you Fish.
I live in Arkansas City and fish mostly at Cowley, Winfield, Ponca City, Sedan, and other local lakes. Would like to take a trip to Konawa down by OK City some time before winter.
My name is Al.
alk402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013   #4
joe

Joe Breig, in Wichita. I fish in the local urban lakes plus Eldorado, Afton and Boeing employe's club lake. Both of my school age grand girls like to fish also. The 6yr old goes about 20 min. then finds the nearest playgroud, with breaks to scour the bank for tiny mussel shells. The older girl, 10, is a dedicated fisher and is good for hours. She changes location and presentations like a pro. Their Mo. maternal Gpa is partley to credit for that. Hello and good fishing and I hope to meet some local members soon.
joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013   #5
desert rat

Welcome Joe. Lots of good people in here and a few like me. ( i'll let ya decide what we are for yourself) BUt watch out for Mo, he can even teach me how to catch something.
desert rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013   #6
joe

Default ?

His NAME is not Mo, he LIVES in Mo., in Lynn, near Jeff City.

Last edited by joe; 03-25-2013 at 05:23 PM.
joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013   #7
alk402

Welcome, Joe!
Good to see another local (well,close anyway). Are you still a working man or are you retired? Do you do any tournament fishing? I've heard there are a few clubs in wichita.
Send a PM about your schedule if you're interested in getting together sometime.
Al
alk402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017   #8
cmcarter

My name is Carol and live near Wichita. I have a fifth wheel so I like to camp at the state lakes. Last year I fished at Cheney State Lake, Lake Afton, Pratt State Lake and my all time favorite, Lake Milford. Caught my first ever walleye up there last year.
cmcarter is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cmcarter For This Useful Post:
PaJNS (02-08-2017)
Old 02-23-2017   #9
cmcarter

Anyone been fishing yet? I went to Lake Afton about 2 weeks ago and caught a nice pan size channel. Only one so didn't keep it. Did get several bites, but they were slow. Heading to Pratt State Lake the 3rd weekend of March if the weather holds. Then I have booked 13 days at Milford Lake in May. Will be there over Memorial Day.
cmcarter is offline   Reply With Quote