Go Back   Outdoor-Fishing Forums » Fishing Equipment » Do It Yourself (DIY) » Lure Making (DIY)
Notices

Old 05-08-2012   #11
dbarnett1
Bronze Member

Great lookin fish killer there brother! I don't know much about salt water fishing, but that looks like it will get em in the boat.
Old 05-08-2012   #12
toadfrog
Gold Member

Here is the link where I put it on Ebay . Don't bid on it . Just watch it . Hasn't done much so far .Salt Water Inline Spinner | eBay
Old 05-09-2012   #13
PaJNS
Executive Administrator/Owner

Thanked 1,623 Times in 872 Posts

Got a feeling bidding will start to pickup on your Lure Toad.

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and....HE WILL STEAL YOUR FAVORITE SPOT."

"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why, I dream of things that never were and ask why not"---RFK

Outdoor-Fishing THE Place To Talk Fishing and a Great Place To Be. Spread the Word!!
Spread the WORD!!

Find more about Weather in Butler, PA
Click for weather forecast
PaJNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012   #14
toadfrog
Gold Member

Maybe but I should have listed it under more searches . Guess i'm just overly frugal .
Old 05-11-2012   #15
PaJNS

Well I got outbid on the last item of yours I bid on. But I'm winning 2 of them as of right now. For everyones information there are quite a few good items up for bid by Toadfrog. Here is one of them and checkout the others too. Just click See other items when there. Salt Water Inline Spinner | eBay

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and....HE WILL STEAL YOUR FAVORITE SPOT."

"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why, I dream of things that never were and ask why not"---RFK

Outdoor-Fishing THE Place To Talk Fishing and a Great Place To Be. Spread the Word!!
Spread the WORD!!

Old 05-11-2012   #16
Larry

Cool

Hey toad,
I shop eBay a lot, and saw your lure the other day, then just looked at your post with the link. I said to myself "Hey...I didn't know that was toads lure!" I remembered it because it really is a nice looking spinner!
  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012   #17
PaJNS

I am now the Proud Owner of the 4 oz. Mean Motor Scooter . Got outbid on a few other items I liked but did win 2 Auctions from Toadfrog.

Spread the WORD!!

Old 05-15-2012   #18
toadfrog
Gold Member

Bout 2 days It should be there . I had your name on that big ole pile of worms . Wound up weighing 20 lbs. After the way the small lots went I almost choked when the auction ended . Made up for the rest .The spinner comes with one of those golden service offers . You lose it I replace it you break it I replace it . Commit an act of bodily harm like whomping your fishing buddy out of his seat when he ain't looking and I'm not responsible . LOL
Mo65 I hope to make some better looking ones smaller . Working on some stuff to control how the powder paint goes on . Going to try electro static and templates . I' like to achieve with powder what can be done with standard air brush and paints.
Old 05-15-2012   #19
PaJNS

Seemed like when I place a bid on them worms someone was hiding behind the curtain and out bid me...LOL

Spread the WORD!!

Old 05-15-2012   #20
toadfrog
Gold Member

There are a lot of those folks that belong to some kind of sniper site . It can cut you out in a hundreth of a second . Got it that way last night . Anymore you have to save your best bid to the last 20 seconds then hit it .No chance there sometimes and it also requires being present to watch it .