Go Back   Outdoor-Fishing Forums » Freshwater Fishing » General Freshwater Fishing Talk » Boats and Motors
Notices

Boats and Motors Here is where all posts can go that are related to Boats and Motors.

Old 10-28-2011   #1
instman

Thumbs up About my 19 ss extreme

Stratos 19ss extreme, 19'1", 200hp evinrude fitch ram with renegade 25 stainless steel prop, 42 gallon fuel tank, 38 gallon live wells with pump out feature, 81lb evinrude trolling motor 24v, 3 batteries and dual pro onboard charger, x-65 lowrance at bow, hummingbird also at bow, x-65 lowrance mounted in dash, retractable rod straps, all compartments have gas assist lifts and are led lighted, hydraulic steering with tilt wheel, 8" slidemaster jackplate, trailer has aluminum rims with matching spare and hydraulic brakes, retractable tie downs at transom. This is my "water rocket"! It's a "rude" awakening!!!!!!
instman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011   #2
JoeW

If it carried torpedoes, it could get a Navy Commission! What a piece of work! You must cry everytime you have to pull it out of the water! Best---- JoeW
Old 10-28-2011   #3
instman

It comes out only when I go to lake to lake fishing. It's in my driveway now, waiting for the few last trips, then winterize it, and then to back it into my garage
instman is offline   Reply With Quote