Go Back   Outdoor-Fishing Forums Fishing Equipment Do It Yourself (DIY) Lure Making (DIY)
Notices

Old 05-15-2012   #21
bass or bass?

Exclamation

My wife uses BidSniper when we get things on Ebay. I don't think we've ever lost on anything we really wanted using it.
Old 05-16-2012   #22
PaJNS
Executive Administrator/Owner

Thanked 1,623 Times in 872 Posts

Received my package from Toadfrog today. As always extras added. Thank You Toadfrog !! The photo of this Lure does not do it justice. AMAZING Work Toadfrog.

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and....HE WILL STEAL YOUR FAVORITE SPOT."

"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why, I dream of things that never were and ask why not"---RFK

Outdoor-Fishing THE Place To Talk Fishing and a Great Place To Be. Spread the Word!!
Spread the WORD!!

Find more about Weather in Butler, PA
Click for weather forecast
PaJNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012   #23
JoeW

Toad has NEVER disappointed anyone with his stuff-- I'll vouch for that! He's just "creative" (I almost said "crazy"!) enough to turn out amazing lures, of all kinds!

And, about bidding on Ebay- I have used E-snipe for years to grab old tackle on Ebay. A lot easier- just put in your max bid when you spot something you want and E-snipe automatically bids up to your max with as few as 2 seconds left! If you put in a max of $20, but $15 wins it- you get it for $15. And you only pay the fee for items you win! And it's pennies on the dollar.

A lot easier than watching and waiting, etc etc. If you're serious about Ebay, get a sniper system. JMHO. Have fun---- best---- JoeW
  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012   #24
PaJNS
Executive Administrator/Owner

Thanked 1,623 Times in 872 Posts

Might install OF-snipe here so members can get their posts in faster...LOL Thank for the advice about E-snipe..I'll have to check it out for the future.

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and....HE WILL STEAL YOUR FAVORITE SPOT."

"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why, I dream of things that never were and ask why not"---RFK

Outdoor-Fishing THE Place To Talk Fishing and a Great Place To Be. Spread the Word!!
Spread the WORD!!

Find more about Weather in Butler, PA
Click for weather forecast
PaJNS is offline   Reply With Quote